What's your favorite accent?

Sweet and simple question. Can be foreign, American regional, anything.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a tie between Scottish and Spanish totally different but both start with the letter S. S is for Sexy. Oh and I also like Russian accents they are so manly

0|1
    0|1
    • Haha I hear Russian accents in my family all the time!

• Show All
    • Lol depends on what kind of southern your talking about. It can get wicked annoying. SO where are you from?

• Like upper classy southern, not like trailer trashy bleh. From Long Beach Cal.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm not that much of a fan of foreign accent's tbh, but American accents are alright in general. As for the UK not sure why but I really like bad boy london accents like this https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=Si7p7JKZKek. In addtion to Irish and Scottish accents.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Swedish

2. British/Australian

3. Midwestern-American

0|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely LOVE Slavic accents. Slavic languages (Ukrainian, Polish, Russian, Bulgarian, Czech, etc.) are so beautiful. They're so smooth and musical.

British accents are amazing too.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah Slavic accents are really nice. Those languages are so hard to learn though... my boyfriend taught me some simple phrases in Serbian but sometimes it's hard to remember exactly how to say them :/

• I can't really pick a very but I can tell you those I do like.

-Carribbean accent (whether it be trini, guyanese, jamacian etc.)

-English

-Nigeran accent

0|1
    0|0
  • Australian or South African

I don't really mind accents, I just hate most American ones

1|1
    0|0
    • I'v never heard a South African accent, what do they sound like?

• I'm talking about the white accent

Di Caprio has it on lock in link

Candice Swanepoel still has her accent but it's a bit faded link

• Scottish or Irish. But I must say I have a thing for Russian accents.

1|2
    0|0
  • Slavic accents are the best. My boyfriend is Serbian and I could listen to him talk all day long =)

0|2
    0|0
  • hmmm southern(not like hilbilly tho), any UK accents(i.e. Irish, Scottish, British, Welsh), Australian, Russian, and Italiano :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I pretty much think any accent is adorable when it's not my own, but I love Irish and Scottish accents.

0|1
    0|0
  • Brittish or Australian. They are awesome in their own ways.

1|1
    0|0
  • Good to see we haven't got anyone drooling over the multitude of English accents. If you do, I don't like you... Well, if you don't I don't like you either, but you get the picture :P

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't like the English variety accents? How can you hate Aussie?

• I have Aussie cousins, and they're accents sound like the death-rattle of an orphaned Velociraptor :D

I gues I actually meant accents from England. True, I mainly hear South London accents which all sound horrific, but I've never seen what attracts Americans to, say, West Country accents :I

• *Guess! Curses! >.<

• I like Scottish accents, though not terribly attracted to the women. I do not like Caribbean or British accents.

0|0
    0|0
  • South African

0|1
    0|0
  • Southern. Especially on a blond girl

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha right on!

• Do you watch the amazing race? There was a girl on there last season I think. She was from the south and was one of the most attractive girls I've ever seen. Beautiful girl, awesome personality, great style. Man I would have dated her in a second

• No I havn't watch that show. I gotta find that episode then!

• German, then Russian, then Aussie

0|1
    0|0
  • British and Australian for sure:D

0|3
    0|0
  • Irish accents are wonderful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Russian and British!

0|1
    0|0
  • italian, french, greek and russian

0|1
    0|0
  • austrailian!

1|1
    0|0
  • I love Spanish and Irish accents.

0|0
    0|0
  • British is my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • The accent of the guy I currently like. :P

0|2
    0|0
    • He is a Shanghainese. I adore his Chinese accent (when speaking Chinese that is). Not a fan of the Northern accents (eg Beijing).

But for the English language, most of the ones I like are from the British Isles; "trained accents" (like Derek Jacobi, Patrick Stewart, any classical actor really...), Northern Irish, Northwest Wales, Scottish (but I can't really differentiate bteween the scottish accents).

Not a fan of the aussie accent though.. ;p

• I like the biritish and irish accents I've heard them on numerous people before and I don't know what it is about them that make me just want to jump on them lol. But yeah it's really just between those two accents for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • South Slavic.

2|1
    0|0
  • British accent.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes