What are some of your most pressing religious questions?

I've met some people who say they can pretty much answer anything as far as christianity - not just that but prove it too. I want to see if they actually can so I'm wondering if any of you other guys have any questions on your mind at the moment regarding God and stuff?
Okay, I figure it will be best to do an overall rebuttle to all your questions. They have all been asked thus far, with every last one of them with an answer ( to my surprise still - ) I am still in the learning / questioning part so I have more lessons to attend. I want to make sure I can report the responses appropriately, precise and logically - I will write an article on the web over these questions and then post the link as soon as everything is finalized :)

211

Most Helpful Guy

• There 2 types of people who would have commented on your post (1) who are believers of any religion and want clarifications or just want to challenge a point; (2) disbelievers. Any religion is a belief. You either believe it or you don't. Religion is not science where you start disecting to ask why and why not. You can never answer the qusrtions of the second group and you don't really need to. So, please spend your time on the answers accordingly. You should only answer the disbelievers if you feel they are open to learn. Please remember that.

• Yes I am totally keeping that in mind. My article is not to convince or persuade the audience, I just want to inform them of the interesting discovers I have made talking / studying with these random group of people I ran into. I mean, what they have shown me and what they say...I haven't found doubt in it as I did before. I think it will be something worth writing about in general as opposed to trying to convert other people. I can't do that anyway, you have to come to God on your own.

• I'm not a Christian but I am relatively religious. And I like your thinking. Good luck.