Has Anyone attended college or grad school in the UK?

Has anyone experienced the teaching styles of both the UK and the US universities. I'm curious because I'm interested in studying at UCL and I currently have only been in undergrad here in Boston. So what are the differences is one better than the other?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• No, by I'm thinking of doing a summer at the Anna Freud Centre in the UK

• Same here I wanted to go for the year. wtf man your stealin my life! lol

• Although psychodynamics and psychoanalysis have fallen out of favor to a certain extent, the field is beyond competitive. It's always been my area of passion in psychology, though. Currently at the Derner Institute of Advaced Psychological Studies for their psychodynamic bias (every program has a slight bias toward one school of psychology).