Would anyone want to read a college essay?

I am kind of freaking out about college applications and just rewrote my essay and I just want people's edits and opinions on it. I wrote about a person who has had a significant influence on me and what that influence was, it's about a camper of mine that I had. It's fairly short, I'm not asking you to read like a 3 page paper. I just want to know what you guys think, you wouldn't have to give me your email I would just send you a message. Please comment below if you'd like to read/edit my college essay! ANY help is really appreciated!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm busy with studies BUT I can give you a key pointers, since I've been involved in the application process for medical students when I graduated medical school

-keep it short and focused. It's better to talk about one thing and go into great detail than to talk about 10 different things. you can work what you want the committee to know about you into that single focus alone

-if you can't talk about it, don't include it. this essay will serve as food for the interview

-if there is something wrong with your transcript, touch on it BRIEFLY but don't crucify yourself. you don't want to stand out for the wrong reason!

-write the way you speak, not like a college English professor

Hope this helps.