Have you ever had the absolute wrong idea about someone because of their dress?

Then, you got to know them and found out they did not match their image at ALL?
Please RATE the question!

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I sure did. Went to pick up my niece and didn't recognize her, so I checked out girls coming out of the underground. When I commented to one cute girl that her skirt was too long, it turned out to be my niece. I couldn't picture my niece in such a 'mature' outfit, so I never dreamed THAT could be her!

Actually it was a really short flouncy full skirt, I was just being a flirt-with my own niece! She couldn't stop laughing!