If a guy ignores you when he's around his friends does that automatically mean he doesn't like you?

I heard that if a guy ignores you around his friends that he doesn't like you, is this true?

I have read that someplace but I think that if both my friends and a guy I like was around I wouldn't completely ignore him but I would pay a little more attention to my friends. I can't explain why, Even if I really really liked the guy I would probably be too embarrassed to cling to him and wouldn't want my friends to think I'm abandoning them for a guy, but I'm a girl so I don't know if it's different for guys.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No not really but then again if he realyl does like you he would not be ignoring you either you know.But don't belive eveything you hear either that could be really bad and I doubt he would ignore you either ways even if you two are friends. Behavior like that would just mean he's not worth persuing or anything of that nature so if it does happen to you don't be sad.Just know he's not worth the chance if he's not willing to talk to you.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes