What do I do about a guy that says he likes me, but doesn't show it?

Met at a party and I gave him my number later he took my phone and left me a note telling me to text him. So I did but he never texted me back. What does that mean

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It could mean anything. Depending on how long it's been since the party and since your text, his interests may have weaned or something got in the way. The guy I am currently interested in is really slow to text or email. He shows me plenty of attention when I see him but it can take him say 24 hours to return a call. I noticed it's just his style of communicating...so if its been 24 hrs since you texted, no need to fret but certaily don't get excited if he texts back. It takes a lot of people a bit to allow you in enough that they will return texts etc early. A lot of guys don't want to seem desperate aand can play that game for too long or get themselves in a situation in which they feel it's been too long to answer back...Guys can be chicken and others just want the attention from a girl.

Just be open to the guy should he contact you but be equally open to others. If you guys start communicating, don't be afraid to initiate but be mindful of allowing him to do so just as much, if not more.