How do I find a man's man who likes a plus size woman?

I am a 29 year old from the east coast! I've been plus-size for the majority of my adult life! I am beautiful on the inside and out, but I am newly separated and one of my biggest fears is getting back on the market! I am not wanting to come off as picky but I do have a type. A lot of people have misconceptions regarding plus-size women and that they should take what they can get or there is only a certain type of guy that likes bigger girls! I guess my question really is that are there more than one specific type of guy that goes for plus-size woman? And if so where are they? :)

12

Most Helpful Girl

• -A great start would be link .

-Also, there really isn't a specific type of guy who likes a chubby girl. The only way you will know if a guy is interested in you is to put yourself out there.

Go out more to places (ex. bar lounge etc.)

Instead of waiting for a guy to approach you. Go up to him.

You might not always get the response you want, but remember persistence does pay off.

Keep trying and eventually you will find someone that is into you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like i told most of the plus size women who posted. There are men out there who love PS Women and i myself am one. there's many reasons to why we love them. In my opinion i just really love how they show affection and emotion. Thats something i could never get from a "skinny" girl.

Hope it helps

Daniel "Airman First Class USAF"