What to do when you pushed a good guy away. Everything was going well, and I pushed him away..

With things I said , and then refusing to see him for various reasons. Now that I told him I want to apologize he claims to be confused on what I did?!.. And is acting different than before. Not only do we not hang out anymore, no texts nothing I feel like I ruined something good. Will he come back? Will he give me another chance, is he thinking about me? Is he ignoring me on purpose .I just miss him! :(

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To guys, girls are like rubick's cubes. We don't understand the logic, the mind games, the social graces or expectations of girls. We're very direct. If we can't figure out what we did or why she is acting a certain way, we get frustrated and confused. You're going to have to rethink your approach and understand who he is and how he interprets your actions.

0|0
    0|0
    • How so?I don't know what to do!

• Youre not going to get him back. Learn from the experience and move forward. It's the best thing you can do right now. I know it's not the answer you wanted to hear, but I don't think you wanted me to sugar coat things and lie about it either.

Recommended myTakes