What to do when you pushed a good guy away. Everything was going well, and I pushed him away..

With things I said , and then refusing to see him for various reasons. Now that I told him I want to apologize he claims to be confused on what I did?!.. And is acting different than before. Not only do we not hang out anymore, no texts nothing I feel like I ruined something good. Will he come back? Will he give me another chance, is he thinking about me? Is he ignoring me on purpose .I just miss him! :(

01