Ever liked a girl enough to "give up"

Guys have ever been hurt enough by a girl that you liked so much you decided to "give up"?

I am recently missing an ex I haven't talked to in about 8 months and he pretty much disappeared out of my life after the split. He's done all he can to ignore me. I know I hurt him but I was extremely confused at the time.

A guy friend of mine said it is possible that the reason he went MIA is because of how much he liked me and decided to quit trying. Does this sound logical? If so, could I have pushed him away for good?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes he did go MIA, especially if you never gave him the time of day before when he was sitting around waiting for you. He has decided to go MIA just because he doesn't ever want to be reminded of you again. (and I'm not saying this in a mean way, but you probably made a pretty deep and bad hole in his heart...)

0|0
    0|0
    • I suggest if you really want him now, that you have to do the chaseing and pursueing

• I know when I've hit a dead end. what's the point after that?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, would you be receptive if she tried talking it out with you? I doubt I can expecpt much after 8 months just asking for future knowledge.

• I'm the kind of person who stays committed. Otherwise I would've ended my relationship months ago (turned into long distance she we both transferred to different universities). However, if I thought she was unhappy or could not handle to continue it, I would break it off right away. Commitment in exchange for misery does not make it worth staying in a relationship. If she is struggling with it, she needs to be able to run free.

Recommended myTakes