What does it mean if a guy won't let you see his phone?

so 4 days ago a guy told me to get his phone for him and now he won't let me see his phone.

20

20
  • Why do you need to see his phone in the first place?

If you feel the need having to search through his personal possessions that's a huge red flag in your relationship.

That shows the distrust and the insecurity issues.

You shouldn't have to see anyones phone (unless you feel you have reason to) but even

then you aren't entitled to it.

To answer your question, If someone is purposely saying you can't look through it either they're

-Hiding something

-Don't feel like you have the right to.

If you do not trust this guy, then you really shouldn't be with him.

• no I did not mean it like that he was playing something I was trying to watch it but he would not let me instead he just told me what was happening along the way and I am not his girlfriend

• ya he likes too steal my phone so he must really not want me to see something on his phone

• u know if the game shut off

• Well it depends, what exactly happened? Also, he probably just likes his privacy-I know I do.

• he was playing something I was trying to watch it but he would not let me see itinstead he just told me what was happening along the way