Need guys advice. I like him, but does he like me!!?!!

Okay, I have already posted about this before but here it goes again.

There is this guy I like, but I don't know if he likes me back and before I make a fool out of myself by asking him!

Reason why I think he does:

*lately he has been talking to me more at work when he is a little reclusive

*he stares at me CONSTANTLY. he use to look away, but now we lock eyes

*he gives me the little side smile when I am talking to him sometimes

*he makes fun of me/pokes fun at me

*another co-worker has seen him deliberately look back at me and then when he saw that she saw him, he looked down

*i have seen him look back at me before he leaves work

*he is a little more helpful with me than with other people

Reasons I think he may not:

*he ignores me in front of our co-workers

*he has been giving me very short answers lately

*he does not look at me when he gets close/near me

*when we are working the same position he will call someone from another position to help him instead of me

*He is not mean to me, but when he talks to me he is very distant

I know that this is a little long, but I really need the help and advice from both guys and girls. Anything would help because I am very confused as to what this guys may or may not be feeling towards me. Thanks!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to have sex and probably doesn't know how to make it happen. I know this because I'm a guy.

• could he try to hide that he likes me because he is a manager and I am an employee?

• Yeah he is definitely in a position where he can easily hide he likes you. As a boss you have all the freedom to act in a way that is smooth, indiferent and therefore attractive.