I'm thinking of trying a new perfume, I'm sick of the ones I'm using now.

Which ones would you recommend I get?

Like which ones do you guys like on girls and girls which smell do you think works best on you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pleasures Delight by Estee Lauder is my favorite. its sort of a sweet caramel / vanilla type scent but its not sickly sweet or overpowering.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Escada makes nice smells, they're fruity and light, I'm always complimented when wearing it.

I also wear Burberry London in the fall, which I love.

My sister prefers Gucci Guilty or Channel (I'm not sure which one though)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sweet floral scents :) right now I'm loving amor amor by Cacharel.

0|0
    0|0
    • Discontinued in Canada. Needless to say that I splurged for a 100 ml bottle as soon as I knew! :(

• Ch Nm. 5 is very nice and so is COCO

Just stay away with anything created by a celebrity as it always turns out to smell like garbage...always...

0|0
    0|0
    • 90% of the time. Believe it or not Paris Hilton has one or two nice ones as does Jo Lo and Sean Combs(P Diddy it is a great cologne)

• I use Elle by Yves Saint Laurent and it smells Great! Another one of my favourites is Incanto by Salvatore Ferragamo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Hilary Duff's "With Love", Britney Spears's "Circus" and "Fantasy", and Refuge "Nights".

0|0
    0|0
  • Pleasures by Estee Lauder is soft and beautiful. Tommy Girl is light and sexy. Giorgio is still unique and very appealing...it always turns heads. Everyone loves DKNY Delicious. Angel is pretty. Gucci by Gucci is unique and lovely. Red Door is gorgeous and light.

0|0
    0|0
    • my roommate wears Red Door and its great on her

• Yes I love it but it doesn't necessarily work on everyone as you know

Recommended myTakes