Can a girl's smile makes you melt?

Actually what do you start thinking when a girl smile at you when walking pass you? If you found a picture of the girl you like smiling (fb, linkedlin, etc) what do you think? Would you message her? Why wouldn't you?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I work at the movies and this girl came in so I went to serve her, I was talking to a coworker he's also a close friend who has a girlfriend) and this girl, who looked completely average, smiled at us to say hi and we both just stopped stared and starting smiling with giddiness. Was the first time this has happened to either of us and seeing her made my day.

I didn't have the guts to ask for her name or number but have regretted it ever since.

If I saw this girl on fb chances are I wouldn't chat her. Reason: I've recently done this and it's really awkward. I chatted a girl on fb who's seriously one of the prettiest girls I've ever met but we've never really talked irl. So whenever I chat her I feel like this creep and I if I see her irl at school because that first conversation as 'that creep from fb' is gonna be awkward as heck especially considering she's this really pretty girl who can probably do way better than me

0|0
    0|0
    • If you met the average girl on a weekly base or daily base, would you try to talk to her?

• Show All
    • You said she was average but if another average girl smile at you, would you be starstruck too? What makes her smile different? I am just wondering because I have coworkers who meet girls all day and they are never surprise unless a girl is "hot."

• I'm honestly not sure what it was. She seemed average which seems harsh now that I read that again. I see hot girls average girls pretty girls all the time. I'm sorry but I can't explain it. But to answer your question: yes I guess a girls smile can make a guy melt

Recommended myTakes