Do you judge girls on their smartness?

For example, if a girl didn't seem too bright in class. Would you dismiss her? What if you meet the girl again and now she is a lawyer or whatever? What would you think?
girls*

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny you should mention this. While attending school, I knew a girl who wasn't to bright and kind of a diva. She's a doctor now and not a good one at that, I've heard so many bad reviews of her patients that they'd rather stay sick and die then let her help them, but they have no choice in which doctor they can choose, for she's an appointed doctor for them by their company they work for.

I've heard from colleagues of her that she got through med school by the connections her father had, because he's one of the highest ranking doctors of the country and she comes from a family of doctors, so it would have been a disgrace if she chose to become a street sweeper.

In school I always saw her doing fashion design or make up artist or marrying a rich doctor and become a pretty housewife, but never a doctor who must cure the sick.