Obama had Romney for Breakfast- Do you agree?

I personally think Obama had Romney for breakfast then pooped his five point plan. I just think Obama was successful in making the American citizens question Romney's words. It just seem as if Romney was lying all time

I am not American anyway so of course I would love your opinion
Updates:
LOL guys this is very interesting. I honestly thought they were gonna start fighting on stage at one point I was like oooooh snap

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wasn't particularly fond of Obama as a candidate four years ago. I would listen to him talk, and I would think to myself; "Is this really the best that the democratic party could come up with?"

But then, McCain/Palin. No thanks. Obama got my vote.

And this year, it's pretty much the same thing. I'm not a huge fan of Obama or some of the things he's done, but Mitt? Seriously? Come on, GOP. At least bring a candidate to the table that has some sort of grasp on reality. I like having options, but Mitt simply isn't one.

On an unrelated note: Do they really televise America's political debates in other countries?

3|2
    0|1
    • Yes, they do. We have a CNN-Europe station, for example, which is available to satellite viewers. As is Fox. MSNBC Europe is another one.

We also have Comedy Central, so the Daily Show covers most of the electoral stuff.

• Show All
    • A thousand channels?

I suddenly feel inadequate, with the half-dozen that I'm able to pick up over the air.

• We get American and Canadian channels..

so if we want to watch the dog and pony show.. we can...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oblamer did better, but I don't think he won. In fact, I don't even really think Romney won the last, Obummer just did poorly on the first

I think they're both lying retards with Oblamer no longer able to ride on the "i'm black" bullsh*t he spouted towards ignorant blacks and guilty whites

They should both take a course in economics and move on with their lives

0|2
    4|1
    • bwahahahahahahahha

• Show All
    • guilty whites? really?

• You would be correct. Romney is lying more often then he speaks the truth. Even his name is technically Willard Mitt Romney though he never presents himself that way. Politicians always lie (Obama too) but Mitt Romney is in a class for himself because I don't even know IF he has said something true during his entire political career...

3|0
    0|0
  • Romney is like Harvey Two Face, he can't make up his damn mind which way is down, up, left or right. Only thing he's missing is a coin to flip around.

4|2
    1|2
  • Like another user on GAG said on a question similar to this one, Democrats are going to say Obama won and Republicans are going to say Romney won.

I like to go back to what George Washington said:

"The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual, and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation on the ruins of public liberty."

0|1
    0|0
    • well I am none of the above. I just like a good fight and last night's debate had an awesome fight, had me laughing the entire time

• I think Obama definitely one this one, but lost the last one.

0|1
    0|0
  • You must have watched a different debate

0|3
    2|0
  • wha' gan... I see your Jamacian. I kno a little bit :)

1|0
    0|0
    • thumbs up. nuttin nah gwaan.

• I don't know a lot but I know one more phrase lol... mi not com yah fi count cow, mi come yah fi drink milk... lol you know that one? I might of spelled it wrong lol

• bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG yes I do. You should add me

• Question asker is biased.

0|1
    4|0
  • You must have watched a different channel than me. Oblabba's lies and hot air are truly coming home to roost and he has totally lost the confidence of the average American.

0|2
    3|3
    • Not true. If you are listening to a channel then you are most certainly being lied to one way or another. Look what the experts say instead or better yet print some questioners and go out on the street to get your own statistics.

• Show All
    • Then again, I believe that power is a corrupting force, and people that desire power are generally untrustworthy in the first place. My faith in ALL politicians is fairly low, but for me, personally, Obama seems a little better than others.

• And just to be fair, I don't there's anything sinister about Romney either. I merely disagree with him in that I don't believe that a country can be run like a business. The other problem I have with Romney, isn't actually the man himself, but rather the party. The republican party has become so hardline in recent times, that even if Romney is a moderate, as I believe he is, he would not be allowed to govern as a moderate, the party would push him further right.

• He was far better in the second debate, and definitely won it.

But I don't know if his performance was good enough to make people forget how badly he fared in the first debate.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes