Obama had Romney for Breakfast- Do you agree?

I personally think Obama had Romney for breakfast then pooped his five point plan. I just think Obama was successful in making the American citizens question Romney's words. It just seem as if Romney was lying all time

I am not American anyway so of course I would love your opinion
LOL guys this is very interesting. I honestly thought they were gonna start fighting on stage at one point I was like oooooh snap

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I wasn't particularly fond of Obama as a candidate four years ago. I would listen to him talk, and I would think to myself; "Is this really the best that the democratic party could come up with?"

But then, McCain/Palin. No thanks. Obama got my vote.

And this year, it's pretty much the same thing. I'm not a huge fan of Obama or some of the things he's done, but Mitt? Seriously? Come on, GOP. At least bring a candidate to the table that has some sort of grasp on reality. I like having options, but Mitt simply isn't one.

On an unrelated note: Do they really televise America's political debates in other countries?

• Yes, they do. We have a CNN-Europe station, for example, which is available to satellite viewers. As is Fox. MSNBC Europe is another one.

We also have Comedy Central, so the Daily Show covers most of the electoral stuff.

• A thousand channels?

I suddenly feel inadequate, with the half-dozen that I'm able to pick up over the air.

• We get American and Canadian channels..

so if we want to watch the dog and pony show.. we can...