He tried to get it out of me for over 3 hours?

a guy gives up chasing a girl for a long time and says he's tired of her games and he likes her a lot but isn't gonna chase her, then they start to talk again a few months later and are getting on well just as friends, she wants to tell him that she still likes him and he knows she has something to tell him so for three hours of chatting online he tries to get her to tell him, says to her if she doesn't tell him he won't be able to sleep wondering what it is, says he cares what it is what she thinks about him and tries for hours for her to say but she can't cos she doesn't want to be rejected, now months later he's with a new girl...does the way he acted, trying to get it out of her for hours and the stuff he said mean he cared what she thought and he still liked her maybe?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, he cared.

And didn't want any games played just the truth.

When the girl wasn't honest with her feelings he decided he didn't want to waste any more time (playing these games).

He chose to move on to someone that would be more expressive to him in that sense.

It sounds like he did like this girl which is why he used so much time and energy.

0|0
    0|0
    • so he may have assumed her not being able to tell him how she felt was just games?

• yes most likely. a guy likes a girl that keeps it real.

• He probably still would like her, but what would he do with his new girlfriend? That would make things much more difficult. By the way you've got a awesome picture :)

0|0
    0|0
    • no I meant did he still like her at the time he was asking this stuff, before he met the new girl? thanks, I love taylor.

• Yea I'm pretty sure he did. I imagine that was a real good indicator why he couldn't sleep and insisted on her telling him.

Recommended myTakes