Shall I tell him I like him?

There's a guy at my school, we're friends for 3 years now. I really like him but I think if I tell him, he'll think it's weird and maybe it'll ruin our friendship. He sometimes act like he likes me also, he all the times stares at me ..and sometimes he makes jokes and says "I love you... because I'm so hungry go buy me something" just to upset me! And some other times he ignores me! So I wonder what he thinks about me all the times, what do you think guys? shall I tell him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The answer gets a big yes. Since you said he jokes around with you a lot, that's your escape if you tell him and you start to see things change for the worse, just tell him you were only playing around to get his reaction.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've actually done that once xD I told him I liked him, he asked "why me?" I didn't know what to say so I told him I was joking. A few days later he told me he liked me.. Then he laughed and said he was kidding xD so it was useless..

• Plan B. Get a friend to secretly tell him, you know when she said she likes you? She wasn't kidding. If all else fails it's their word against yours mutually speaking lol.

Recommended myTakes