Red patches on my face after shaving?

I grew a beard out for about 2 weeks and this morning, before shaving, I noticed some red area on the skin beneath. I shaved my beard all the way off and now the redness is very visible. It looks like it hurts but it doesn't. I applied some moisturizer and hydrating toner afterward in hopes that it would help. But it did not. What do I do?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• lol first of all I had to laugh at your avatar, and since we are talking about shaving, I shave about every other week and now that my hair is coming back in it's very irritated feeling, it had me thinking about switching to a electric shaver but my facial hair does not grow all that long so I feel it would be a waste?