Does she seem interested? There is one problem

I know this one girl, and we were talking on Facebook and she kept using smileys in her messages to me. when we were about to end the convo she sent just a single smiley as the last message. I changed my Facebook profile pic the other day and It as a pic of just me. And she liked it. What does this mean?she has a boyfriend

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont get your hopes up. Respect the fact that she has a boyfriend. But once she's single woosh in! Never go for a girl that's a cheater. Because if she cheats on her man for you, and ends up with you... most likely she'll cheat on you too. for the mean time... go for a single girl!.

O but slso, she might be getting over him. Maybe things are rocky with him. Maybe she's treated poorly by him. Find out! Maybe you could be her hero.

But she just may simply want a friend. It could go any way my friend.

Only you can truly find out what's going on in her head by talking to her! =]

Best of luck!