Let's go back in time, who do you wanna be?

If you could choose to go back in time if you were promised you would only spend a week there and you wouldn't get injured or killed.

Which decade or time period would you want to experience? who would you like to be (cant choose an historia figure though but you can choose your occupation and so on)? and in which country would you like to go to? And who would you like to be when you got zapped to.

I can start... I have a couple.

I would like to be a rich woman in Rome during the Roman empire

I would like to be a mobster's daughter in NY during the 30's and 40's

i would like to a moviestar in 50's Hollywood

And a singer and party girl in the 80's

Now its your turn =)

25

Most Helpful Girl