Let's go back in time, who do you wanna be?

If you could choose to go back in time if you were promised you would only spend a week there and you wouldn't get injured or killed.

Which decade or time period would you want to experience? who would you like to be (cant choose an historia figure though but you can choose your occupation and so on)? and in which country would you like to go to? And who would you like to be when you got zapped to.

I can start... I have a couple.

I would like to be a rich woman in Rome during the Roman empire

I would like to be a mobster's daughter in NY during the 30's and 40's

i would like to a moviestar in 50's Hollywood

And a singer and party girl in the 80's

Now its your turn =)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd like to be an opera singer in around 1800 Vienna.

Or a servant in the forbidden city.

Or a gladiator in Rome, but only because I can't get injured!

1|0
    0|0
    • nice choices, I would be at the gladitor games and cheering you on then :)

• One of the Fauvist artists in Paris in the 20s-30s.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, I usually like to think towards the future not the past.

I suppose I'd go back to the day microsoft went public, be a charming stockbroker, and convince my parents to buy MS stock, or at least use my college money to buy the stock lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rich person during the Renaissance, the height of the Roman Empire or the Han dynasty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to live when there was bell bottom jeans and hippies, and funky music. I would have loved to live during that time. Also I would want to be alive during Pax Romana, or I would want to live with the Mayans. I know, horrible sacrifices, but they seemed so sophisticated, and I would love to see why they dissappeared!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice question. I think I'd jive back into the 70s and groove with my parents. Also, I think a fro and some bell bottoms would be very flattering on me. The music had a strong dance beat and I love to dance so it would be perfect for me. I want to see what the atmosphere and people were like, I want to get excited. The era was modern enough so that you had the basics (tv, radio, shower, fitness clubs) but not overly technology-based like now. I'd still be a doctor though, even if it was only for a week because it is what I love to do. Country-wise, I would chose to be in Jordan for that week to meet its previous king, who past in the early 90s ... he was the heart of Jordan.

0|0
    0|0
    • dancing the nights away in platforms. How would you deal with the cocaine at clubs and free love? would it tempt you or not since you are a doctor?

• i wouldn't mess around with the addictive stuff, maybe shrums and pot. free love ... well, you know where I stand on that :-)

• fair enough, I think you would have fun in the 70's

Recommended myTakes