I work with this guy and sometimes he is mean to me not aways. Well I finally told him off.

This really upset me cause I have crush on this guy. A few days later he comes into my office sits down and doesn't say a word. I found this unnerving. I finally turned around wheeled my chair close to him and I said, can you go. He just smiled at me. I said you make me nervous, you always make me nervous. He got up and left. I saw him later and he gave me a dirty look. I found him sitting looking sad, I gave him two of my homemade cookies, I said don't take this the wrong way, or take it the wrong way, take it anyway you like. I then went on vacation for 2 weeks. I say him yesterday, and this girl walks up and says to him you suck, I said he sucks, I bet he does suck. The girl laughed, and said I am so funny. The guy had no reaction to me at all. He is nice to me so far, and I notice that he looks at me sometimes. So what do I make of all this? I am lost. Help me please.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he definitely wants to be friends to the very least I can tell. If he was so easily upset when you told him "can you go" without him saying anything, chances are he's a bit immature. He doesn't seem to be quite sure himself about what he wants from you. He's definitely friendly towards you because he is probably attracted to you but at this point, there isn't enough information to judge that. One thing you should do, as a woman, is let him come back to you. Us men, we chase. He will chase you if he can get over himself being upset for, let's face it, no reason. What you did to him is nothing overly mean or bad per se. He just needs to man-up about what he wants and he should chase it. Hope this helped! Cheers!

• Thank you ironlion365. Your right he needs to man up.

• I'm glad it helped. Sometimes the office setting can make romance more difficult but you can tell an immature attitude a mile away regardless of the setting. You seem like a woman worth chasing, so he should man up and be clear about his intentions. Keep us posted! Cheers!