Is a guy who uses a bike for transportation un-datable?

I am good looking male, employed, no-debt and very kind to everyone around me. Women are attracted to me and I make them all laugh, but none of them will give me a chance. I'm sure the reason is because instead of a stupid car I ride a bicycle. Girls, is this true? Is a guy who rides a bike,[No matter what other good attributes he has] un-datable. Seems pretty shallow to me.

125

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys who ride bicyles are thrifty which I think is good. Why spend so much more if a bicyle works for you?Money is not easy to earn and should be spent wisely.

I don't think you should get a car just to get dates.Anyway I think thrifty(not stingy) men are generally more trustyworthy and take care of the family better and less likely to be players.If you ride a bicyle and the woman is attracted to you,then she probably has true feelings for you.Don't change yourself for shallow and materialistic women.Not worth it! And riding a bicyle instead of a car is a good way to weed out shallow and materialistic women.So sorry,just speaking my mind.

• Women who would only date you if you have a car are undatable.Not you who are undatable.

• I do appreciate myself and I don't follow the crowd at all. But being single now for almost 10 years really is not so fun. but I don't plan on changing. I did have a few cars in my life but I always felt like I was trying to be somebody else, so I went back to the bike and felt at peace again. Thanks for your kind words, they give me strength to continue with this battle called life.

• I can feel your pain of becoming someone you are not.I don't know about your country but in mine,the average age of marriage for guys is 32 years old.Or maybe you are looking in all the wrong places?