How do you make your boyfriend be more affectionate?

I've been dating this guy for a few months and I always feel like I have to pressure him to be romantic and act like he wants to be around me. Any suggestions on how to get him to want to be more affectionate?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. Do you really want a guy you have to trick or manipulate into being affectionate anyway? Girls cannot change guys. You need to figure out if this is a deal breaker for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can't. Plain and simple. People don't change because you make them, and any effort to do so would be futile, and wasted. You can't change someone. People don't change like that. People only change when they want to change, and you can't make someone want to change. Not really. So all you can do is either stay with him for how he is, or give up, and leave him for someone more suited to your needs. Those are your only options. Personally, I say dump his ass. You can do better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Id rather not break up with him

• Well, I understand that sentiment, but you sure as hell can't change him. So if you can't break up with him, you're only option left is to learn to live with it.

• There is no answer to this question. Guys never do what you want or ask them to do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes