Why don't girls tell a guy when they like him?

Why do girls seem to hide their feelings so that we may finally find out you like us years after the fact.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a pretty blunt person, so I tend to be honest regardless.

I've told guys I liked them before - most said they weren't interested, one way or another. One even said no because he doesn't like girls that make the first move.

There's really only one person in my life that I really liked but never told, and I never told because he had (still has) a girlfriend (they've been together for 5-6 years now). I don't go after taken men, so I felt telling him would be crossing a line.

I think it should be a fair game. If I like a guy and he hasn't made his move yet, I'll make mine.