TATTOOS? Any ideas on what or where?

Any ideas on what or where?

I want something different.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos are permanent, so you have to pick something meaningful to you, something that you will look at when you're fifty and still have no regrets about it. Is there something from your childhood that really stands out that would make something unique? What makes you uniquely you? I went with my right shoulder blade and across the top of my shoulders. I have a claddagh with an anatomically correct heart to pay homage to my ancestry and love of proper things, as well as a gorgeous picture of a wolf howling at the moon in front of a mountain that I had my grandfather draw for me. So they're very personal, which I think is the only way to go with tattoos.

As for placements, I would suggest you play to you pain tolerance and choice of career. The foot, ankles, ribs, and hips can be very painful if you don't do well with pain. The best bet would be to go with something on your back or shoulders, easily concealed when need be but easy to show off too.