Way to get in touch with a girl studying abroad?

So I'm in love with this girl still. We stopped talking about 6 months ago because I screwed up, but I want to reach out to her again. I want to send her something that will hopefully get her to change her mind. I don't know what that something is yet, but first, I need to find a way to get in touch with her. Are there any suggestions? She is studying abroad overseas. I have her phone number, but the phone is off (likely because she left it home and switched to a different phone that works globally).

I tried sending her an email but there are two issues... I don't know if that was her email account I sent it to for sure, and I don't know if she even checks her emails while she is overseas. And if she doesn't see the email for a month, I doubt she would respond.

So what else can I do to contact her? I need to talk to her again. I'm going crazy without her :(
Updates:
Facebook is NOT an option.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• maybe write a letter and send it via post

0|0
    0|0
    • How can I get her address, dorm room number, or anything like that? It's a great option, and I'd for sure do it. I'd send her a package.

• why is Facebook not an option? that's your last bet unless you wait till she replies to your email. just email her a letter

0|0
    0|0
    • Neither of us use Facebook :/

Recommended myTakes