Way to get in touch with a girl studying abroad?

So I'm in love with this girl still. We stopped talking about 6 months ago because I screwed up, but I want to reach out to her again. I want to send her something that will hopefully get her to change her mind. I don't know what that something is yet, but first, I need to find a way to get in touch with her. Are there any suggestions? She is studying abroad overseas. I have her phone number, but the phone is off (likely because she left it home and switched to a different phone that works globally).

I tried sending her an email but there are two issues... I don't know if that was her email account I sent it to for sure, and I don't know if she even checks her emails while she is overseas. And if she doesn't see the email for a month, I doubt she would respond.

So what else can I do to contact her? I need to talk to her again. I'm going crazy without her :(
Facebook is NOT an option.

20