Does he really like me or is this a mind game I'm losing to a soldier?!

we have been talking for about 3 1/2 months and he lives 6 hours away from me but we talk on the phone all day every day. our first date we went dancing and he kissed me but I'm still confused cause if he wanted it to happen he would right?! I asked him if he was interested and he said he was he was just worried about distance although he has driven down 6 hours one night to see me and then his mom. I really like this guy and I don't know what it is about him...

but last night he told me about his ex girlfriend who has a kid and he said the kid is like his own, which I'm not worried about that but he said she was one of his "current best friends" and that just makes me worried that he will lose interest in me quick. then he told me today that he had a dream that she tried to make him jealous by showing him a ring that she had been given and he said no I'm not jealous, I'm pretty content actually. so I don't know what that means. I need HELP!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think he likes you.. but distance is a legitimate concern, especially in a new relationship. Because, as crappy as this sounds, if you don't know someone well enough, you don't know if theyre worth spending all that driving time, effort and money. I think he likes you, and from what you wrote here it doesn't sound like he's playing any sort of game at all. My boyfriend still talks to his exes, it doesn't mean that he's going to like you any less.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that makes me feel better lol

• If he doesn't want to start a relationship then not worth keeping in touch with him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes