Ever knew at first sight you wanted to be with someone?

Sounds very weird I know but have you ever seen someone and been instantly drawn to them ? Kinda like you fount something you didn’t know you lost, I don't know exactly how to explain it . But it’s happened again. First with my ex, like I meet him when was younger , and then we didn’t get together until I was way older. But I was always like imma be with him one day. And eventually we did. And now there's this new guy I really like but I don't know I'm really drawn to him , it’s just that were so different I never know what to say or do around him. Like I'm from the privileged side and he’s from the ghetto side, I have no problem with that at all. I just don’t know what we can do that he would want to or I would want to do. WE have heart to hearts that I've never told anyone before and he’s told me things he dosen't tell anyone. But I can’t seem to read him. I don't know ever just been drawn to someone at first sight? how to get over it ?
Updates:
How did it work out? examples much appreciated!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I never knew at first sight that I wanted to be with anyone. I always felt like if I was going to be with someone I needed a deeper connection that I could only get by getting to know who they actually are as a person.

Now then about your problem with this guy. I think maybe you should be more direct and be more obvious in showing your interest in him and maybe then he will start to show signs himself, or you could just go all-in and tell him you like him and ask if he feels the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • on the first date he was like wanna know a secret, then I was like sure. he said he liked me an di was like good cause I like you too . All threw out the night he kept saying it , and complimenting me . WE still text sometimes but it’s usually short , and it’s more him texting me than me texting him. cause I never know what to talk to him about

• Well I have the same problem when I first started talking to my current girlfriend. I could never think of anything to say so I would just ask her about stuff. Anything at all to keep the conversations alive. Ask him when he'd like to go on a date or hangout again and try and initiate some of your guys' texting conversations so that he can tell you're still interested.

Recommended myTakes