In the United States, Corporations have "Rights to Personhood." Do you realize what this means?

A few years ago the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 that corporations have the same rights as individuals, and that money used by corporations is free speech.

Judging by the way so many people embrace our politicians whether they be one of the Two-Gang system (Republicans and Democrats) we as a whole don't seem to understand the role this plays in our decay.

There are people who snooze for 3.5 years then wake up to vote for one of two choices, Coke or Pepsi. Do you even know why you have a choice between these two, or do you just accept that a few people with a lot of money and power are looking after your best interests?

Here's a video of one of my favorite political/financial analysts Max Keiser reviewing the decision. It has less than 400 views.

link

Here's a video of John McCain speaking (like an ex-politician who isn't getting bought to push a neoconservative agenda) about the role of money in politics.

link

If you "dont have time to read or get educated" yet vote anyway... well, I'll refrain from using profanity.

01