What are some cool things I can remember? (Preferably useful)

I already did Pi to 1000 digits, and I remember phone numbers fairly easy now with my awesome memo techniques...

what are some other handy stuff I can try to remember that will make daily life easier? (Or just for showing off)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• The complete phonebook of your area. You never know if you happen to have to talk to someone.

The complete list of the dates a Thursday happened since the year 1012.

The number of hairs on your head. You can maintain a good accounting from day to day, and even make excel charts.