What can I do to get over this shame?

Ever since I had a kid I've been self conscious about my stomach area.

I lost a lot of weight and I am left with a wrinkled stomach.

Before then, my body was perfect in my eyes. Although I look pretty much the same has I did pre-pregnancy (no one would no the difference unless I lifted up my shirt and showed them).

But, I feel so ashamed when I go into a doctors office and they want me to remove clothing.

I feel discussed at myself and embarrassed like they will think I am a freak.

The whole time while they are checking me, I hope that they don't lift up my shirt and see my stomach.

I can't live like this anymore.

I am 26 years old. I've been going through this since I was 22. I miss my bikini body. I know my stomach can't be fixed unless I do surgery. But what can I do to get over this feeling of shame?

01