How do I best get my point across to a guy that isn't taking me seriously? Does being a bitch help?

So I told a guy that I was tired of the way he's been acting and that I was done if things didn't change. But I don't think he's taking me seriously or really understands how angry I am based on the way he's acted. He's been nice when he's seen me out and tried to talk to me and even offered to buy me a drink but hasn't really put in any extra effort. I sort of feel like he's acting like nothing is wrong. I have spoken to him when he comes up but I've been very hesitant and standoffish and haven't hung around for long. I thought this, in combination with not contacting him for a couple of weeks would be enough to get my point across, but it clearly isn't. How do I get my point across? Keep doing what I'm doing or just be a straight up bitch next time I see him? I could not even acknowledge his presence or be mean next time I see him or I could even hit on one of his friends in front of him and sleep with them. But I've always thought being a bitch doesn't get you anywhere and it's not really in my nature to do it. If I'm being a bitch I risk just pissing him off or shutting him off so much that he would feel pathetic even trying to talk to me, much less trying to make things better. I think he might put in some actual effort or at least try to talk it over if he realizes I'm serious, but he's not gonna beg or be pathetic. I want to give him a chance to try, but I don't want it to be easy for him. I'm not gonna let him get away with thinking he has all the control and can have me back whenever he feels like it. How do I get him to take me seriously without completely driving him away? I'm not sure that just being standoffish is enough.

01