Guys: Is a girl making your heart race good or bad?

Can any girl make your heart race?

Also, can any girl make you hard?

11

11
  • It means I'm nervous if she makes my heart race. Which means she is intimidating. Most girls don't, especially if they are alone. Sometimes if it's a group of them then I will be nervous for a while until we start talking. I don't think a girl has made me completely hard involuntarily.

• if she is alone with you and does, is that bad? or good?

and also, elaborate on what you mean by not making you completely hard involuntarily?

• If my heart is racing while we are alone, it means I like her. That's good for her but I would rather not be nervous. No girl has gotten me fully hard just from talking to her, but they did get me slightly hard. Sometimes I get hard from looking at her but that's my own conscious effort.

• We were cuddling when I started making his heart race and then we were standing pressed up against each other almost with our foreheads touching whn I felt how fast his heart was beating and how hard he was. But after that night I heard from someone that he doesn't like me at all and isn't even attracted to me so now I'm confused

• It's good

He thinks you're hot