How many pillows do you need

How many pillows do you need to be comfortable or to fall asleep?
  • One
    Vote A
  • Two
    Vote B
  • Three
    Vote C
  • 4 or more
    Vote D
  • None
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Two. One a regular pillow and the other an 'L' shaped pillow on top of that because I like the neck support. But sometimes I just use that 'L' shaped pillow as something to hug/hold onto as I sleep and other times I put it between my legs. Yes, you read that right, between my legs. Don't judge me lol

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 3 and one for leg support. 3 because normally my pillows get really flat and I need to stack them to make them tall enough, but I just got 4 new ones and these things are REALLY THICK. They completely engulf my head. The stack is huge, I kind of like having such a big pile of pillows even though it is awkward at times. one is the minimum for comfort though. I hate not having head support.

2|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely need two... unless I'm sleeping on my stomach. I'm a big guy and my bed is firm so if I'm laying down on my side my head is awkwardly slanted down with just one pillow. I'll definitely take two!

2|0
    0|0
  • I use 2 under my head. I might have one beside if not for the fact that my dog always takes that spot. The problem comes when there's someone else in bed. He still wants that spot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually just sleep with none, but otherwise I need 2. one Does not work for me, nor does having more pillow than bed, so 2 is the perfect number besides none.

1|0
    0|0
  • I need 3. One for my head, one to hug, and a HUGE body pillow to 'snuggle' with, because it comforts me and helps me sleep better. :)

1|2
    0|0
  • I have 1.5 because one is old and kinda flat but I like 2 or 3. I voted 2 though.

I used 4 once but that was just so I could watch TV or what ever while laying down.

1|0
    0|0
    • so that pillow doesn't count as a whole pillow? lol.

• not to me. it's lost most it's fluff so I count it as 1/2 a pillow.

• When I'm trying to fall asleep I use two cause I roll around like crazy. But once I fall asleep, I stay in one position with my one pillow the whole time.

1|0
    0|0
    • XD hopefully it's not too bad where you fall off the bed

• I can get by with one just fine, but I prefer two... even though one of them always ends up coming out from under my head during the night. =P

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from seven to twelve miniature pillows... often in the form of penguins o.O

2|0
    0|0
    • XD LOL OMG SHUT UP lol

• Show All
    • Okay okay! Have it your way. I'm engaged again. <3

• HMPH! you can't take back the pain =_=

• tend to like two. One for my head, one to just kinda hold. It's comfier that way.

2|0
    0|0
  • One big ass pillow (semi soft and comfy). I'll probably make a hole in the middle of the night I kep two on my bed. Just saying!

1|0
    0|0
  • two or more lol

one for my head one for me to hug (compulsory) to make me sleep

but my bed have 4 pillows I feel comfy with lots of pillows around lol

1|0
    0|0
  • One for my head and one for my eyes. :D

1|1
    0|0
  • one to sleep on, one to hold.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't need sh*t.

If I can't sleep I just get the hammer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use pillows..I find them to be in the way..Ima wild sleeper. I adjust alot.

0|0
    0|0
  • One is all I need :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 2. One for my head and the other I generally hug

2|1
    0|0
  • only have one currently

1|0
    0|0
    • are you going to get more? lol

• i have 7 pillows :( its not enough and I feel lost without them

0|0
    0|0
  • Two, your right boob and left boob.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 pillows.

2|0
    0|0
  • Two pillows =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I only need one pillow but I use many blankets

1|0
    0|0
  • One or none is fine by me

1|0
    0|0
  • 3, I like to be surrounded by them.

2|1
    0|0
  • One or none.

2|0
    0|0
  • I use two pillows

2|0
    0|0
  • One to lay my head on and one to cuddle..

1|0
    0|0
  • One :)

1|0
    0|0
  • just one

1|0
    0|0
  • two pillows

1|0
    0|0
  • Three.

1|0
    0|0
  • It has to be only one flat pillow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a nice pair of DD sized pillows! :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Four

0|0
    0|0
  • two or three

1|0
    0|0
  • Two, but sometimes I use three. If I only have one, I usually end up pulling off the comforter and using it like a pillow.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use 4 pillow under my head. all but the top one are old, flattened and just provide firmness. the top one is newer and is more soft.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes