How to get to know her? Or make her realize I exist?

There's a girl in my school that I find pretty cute, but I lack any easy way to get to know her. I'm in no classes or extra-curricular activities with her, and see her maybe once a day. She doesn't know I exist, however, so that's a problem too.

I find myself mildly obsessed with her, and as much as I try to suppress it, she can't get out of my mind. So, talking to her is my best option. How should I start?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww :) Just say hi to her every time you see her and eventually start a conversation. If you're polite and nice she will more than likely agree to go on a date. If not, I's her loss and at least you tried. But you'll never get her off your mind if you don't give it a shot. Good luck :)

• What if my "once a day" is more like 5 seconds in the hallway?

• Then smile and say "hi" within those five seconds. lol At least you caught her attention and she knows who you are.