Messaging someone you don't really know

ok so there is this girl that I think is really attractive but I don't know her. I'm friends with her on FB. I go to the same college but I never see her. what can I say so its not weird or something to make a good conversation?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• personally I think it's awkward to do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • even if she was the one who added me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am in the same situation! I don't know what to do either. Except I am the one who added him on FB.

If a guy I didn't know that well messaged me on FB, I would think it's odd or random. I would respond depending on what he sent me. If the message had a question or something, I would respond. That just might be me though, don't know about other girls.

Wish you luck with whatever you decide! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and am in the same situation with a couple guys. I don't know what to do! I guess try to see what would happen if the situation were reversed?

0|0
    0|0
  • its only alright unless you are hot or cute or whatever she thinks, otherwise your gonna be seen as some weird creep, some women are gutless

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not sure but I know what you mean. I've felt that way too although I feel like a girl would think it is odd or random?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes