So I know this guy digs me alot, past experiences made it obvious. I told him I know you want to see me..

And he never gave me a answer back. Silent treatment good sign? Is he having trouble expressing himself I'm confused. I don't know what to feel, because I'm not imagining things I'm not into him more than he is me, but I'm just curious.,

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Silent treatment is usually bad. You should try contacting him again. If he still blows you off or gives you the run around then ditch him. It's his loss. Find someone with some backbone. You gotta nut up or shut up. If he can't do that then he isn't ready for a relationship.

• But he really likes me I don't get it. I'm pretty bold I could say tell me I'm wrong. And see what he sais

• Him liking isn't the issue. It's him showing some spine and trying to make a relationship happen. You did the hard work for him, getting the feelings out into the open. It should be smooth sailing from there. The fact that he's still being shy only tells me that he lacks the will power to maintain a relationship. It's a two way street. You did some, now it's his turn. If he can't do that then move on to the next.