Girls: Would you have a problem if...

Girls would you have a problem if a guy friend asked you to set them up with someone? what's the best way to do that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, just because I don't have a lot of friends on the "let me set you up with someone" level that are girls. I definitely have more guy friends on that level. Plus a lot of the girls I'm friends with are pretty ugly or are opposed to dating or both. I probably wouldn't have any problem if a girl asked me to set her up with one of my guy friends, but a lot of people think I'm dating one or more of them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• well a guy friend wanted me to hook him up but he isn't serious boyfriend material, in fact he is a jerk. I feel as if I wouldn't date u, I'm not gonna recommend my friend to date u.

but on the other side if you do hook up pple and things get bad for them they might blame u. so I think women don't do it so they don't get involved (maybe some idk)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how this would be a problem at all. If anything, it'd be fun to play matchmaker and hope for the best! However, I do agree with the anonymous girl who said as long as it wasn't a guy I liked. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • show the girl you like you've got some balls and approach her your self instead of asking a friend to do it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not talking about setting me up with someone specific. I am referring to setting me up with someone I don't know yet because I am having trouble finding single girls who have the same interest etc. Two different things.

• no as long as I could find a girl for him and he wasn't a guy I liked

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes