Girls: Would you have a problem if...

Girls would you have a problem if a guy friend asked you to set them up with someone? what's the best way to do that?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, just because I don't have a lot of friends on the "let me set you up with someone" level that are girls. I definitely have more guy friends on that level. Plus a lot of the girls I'm friends with are pretty ugly or are opposed to dating or both. I probably wouldn't have any problem if a girl asked me to set her up with one of my guy friends, but a lot of people think I'm dating one or more of them.