What's your favorite perfume/deodorant /cologne?

whats your favorite perfume/deodorant /cologne?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I use Dove original clean scent for deodorant. On guys, for both cologne and deodorant, I have no idea... I don't go through the store smelling everything. And I personally don't wear perfume, because it messes with my allergies.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My favorite colognes are:

Avatar by Coty (VERY underrated cologne imo and moderately priced)

Nautica Voyage

-------

For deodorant, I like ones where the scent isn't too strong (so it doesn't clash with my cologne). Degree Cool Rush and Old Spice Fresh work the best for me.

I wear Old Spice bodyspray for everyday wear; my favorite is After Hours (smells more bold/musky, and less 'soapy clean'), which Pure Sport being my 2nd favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Fancy' - Jessica Simpson.

Something about that perfume itself... Just smells amazing. Especially, after I smoke weed. The combination of it doesn't smell or causes me any headaches. - I am already picky when it comes to perfume and cologne on guys.

As for deodorant, I personally use 'Dove'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prada - candy for winter. Summer perfume was sheer by American eagle or aerie. Not sure which . Any dove deodorant I don't really care. Hollister and Abercrombie perfume/cologne is disgusting. Diesel denim is the best for men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfume wise I like pretty much anything from Victoria Secret. My favorite body mist is Pure Seduction (Victoria Secret). I like Secret brand deodorant, any of the flavors are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything doesn't have a bad or strong smell that makes me sneeze or smells like soap/Shampoo or coconut.

0|0
    0|0
  • for guys to wear definitely david beckham. my favorite perfume to wear would be ralph lauren cool or dkny delicious or the purple beckham signature

0|0
    0|0
  • Bruit or Old Spice! Okay, I am old to most of you.. lol

I remember Stetson and Canoe used to smell good back in the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I hate perfume. I put on Dove deodorant, though

0|0
    0|0
  • For girls Carried away shimmer mist from Bath and body works I love it :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Armani code ultimate

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf

Flora by Gucci

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue and Rose the One

Ralph Lauren Romance

Daisy and Lola by Marc Jacobs

0|0
    0|0
  • i like many perfumes one of my favorites is britney spears fantasy but I love many

deodorant..don't really care

cologne...i love dior fahrenheit and chanel

0|0
    0|0
  • Gucci flora

0|0
    0|0
  • abercrombie and fitch fierce! gaultier classique, issey miyake L’Eau d’Issey and dior shine addict

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dolce e gabbana light blue and juicy couture viva la juicy. On guys I love abercrombie fierce.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes