What is he supposed to do so you stop being "mad"?

Girls, if you tell a guy you are mad at him, and yet you tease him playfully and call him names and he is able to make you smile when he talks to you, are you mad at him or not? What is he supposed to do so you stop being "mad"?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the situation. I don't stay mad for very long =/ unless it was something very serious. If he makes mi laugh then it lightens up the mood and I might not stay mad for long but it doesn't change that I'm still mad. You just have to work it out if it's serious =/ lol