What is he supposed to do so you stop being "mad"?

Girls, if you tell a guy you are mad at him, and yet you tease him playfully and call him names and he is able to make you smile when he talks to you, are you mad at him or not? What is he supposed to do so you stop being "mad"?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the situation. I don't stay mad for very long =/ unless it was something very serious. If he makes mi laugh then it lightens up the mood and I might not stay mad for long but it doesn't change that I'm still mad. You just have to work it out if it's serious =/ lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If I'm mad at a guy, I'll let him know. If I smile or laugh or tease him, no way I'm mad. If she's mad and still teasing you, calling you names, ... she's not mad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your girl tells you she's mad at you? Wow, hold on to this one, she's a gem! Most of the time women just give their man the silent treatment and expect that he has telepathic skills and read her mind on why she is mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell him I'm pissed off and then he gives me time and then we have sex. Simple stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • no that's not truly being mad. believe me, you'll know when I'm mad. I won't smile and nothing you can say can get past the anger I feel when I get like that. She might be a little irritated at something you said but its not making or breaking her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She may have been serious about being slightly bothered by something you did, but she is not really that mad. Address the issue without being argumentative or defensive or mean and without minimizing things...make her laugh and TADA! No more angry moody girlfriend. I have forgotten some serious things just because a guy made me laugh and forgot I was mad. You discovered a secret weapon. Use it wisely.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes