What would be your reaction if God was real?

Lets say he showed himself to all mankind...what would go through your head?

826

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say oh God and wow with my eyes wide open. SHAZAM! link

825
  • We're God, to an extent. Depending on how much you reinforce your soul and if you can tame your demons.

God is all of the Good in this world while Satan is all of Evil.

Look at it like 2 planets on the opposite side of each other. Imagine gas(star dust) connecting all the way through, from one planet (Heaven) to the other (hell)

If you're a good person, your mind will travel in the gravity of good stardust.

Emotion = stardust

so when we experience life, our invisible mind travels around.

While their are starclusters, (main stream society) its your choice if you're part of it or not.

Like, when you want to get laid and get drunk and party so you're cool like everyone else and don't get made fun of. You're part of the mainstream star cluster (which will get damaged when the natural disasters come + war)

And while those crazy scientist people that are away from civilization gain this weird information that no1 believes, they are the (wanderer's, which means planet)

God exists and God doesn't exist.

In space, black holes contain no time.

Under our atmosphere, time is the most important thing.

When humans get high, time is disoriented. It can seem like its been a really long time when only its been a couple minutes. Or time can speed up (time flies when you're having fun)

Well heaven, is like a black hole. It is an eternal life of happiness that can only be entered if your mind is cleansed. If you are not clean, you soul will burn in Hell or purgatory until you're clean. If you do not believe in heaven or have 0 faith, you will be wiped away by the floods/famines, wars, natural disasters, ect.

while many people who have faith will also die, they will die in glory of God and they will know that the after life is when your mind enters a whole new reality of paying for your past sins.

• Hmm interesting, I've heard this kinda before about God / good and Satan / evil coexisting inside us. Seems like it's that way so we can understand good vs evil...

• I believe in God so I wouldn't be that surprised... however I don't believe the type of God atheists seem to believe in exists at all. I don't believe in some human with super powers that lives in the world he created

• lol yea. Why do you believe in God?

• oh OK I see :). most atheists are agnostic but have a strong disregard for God and refuse any hint of evidence. We have more evidence for Jesus then literally any other historical figure, denying he even existed is completely absurd. I like the quote by Einstein who once stated "the most incomprehensible thing about hte universe is that it is comprehendible" meaning... he can't understand how there is so much structure, the universe follows laws that we can follow, every scientist whether they

• believe or not in God. HAS to believe in the intelligibility of the universe, if they don't then they have to denie that science is even possible in the first place

• I wouldn't be surprised at all. Then again, I'm a believer - through and through - in a higher power. I'd ask him what he thinks of the weather this evening, and if he takes sugar in his coffee!

• lol what makes you believe so much?

• I'd ask him if you have to get your hair cut in heaven

CRASH TEST DUMMIES WHOOPTY WHOOOP

• If he shows himself,I would be overjoyed and begged him to bring justice to this world straight away as I have waited too long!Hope he would see what I have typed here.

• lol yea, man that's going to be one crazy day when justice is brought

• Depends..

Which God(s)?

How? In what way? How do we know, for example, it's really a 'god' and not just some huge-ass troll prank by aliens wishing to mind-control us? O_o

Would the appearance alone validate certain teachings? (if so: which? The gods I know about can sometimes seem a bit... d***ish... So I don't know to what degree I'd even be happy with that being in charge...)

What would it imply in the practical sense? (I certainly do not feel very enthusiastic about having a life that's an ETERNITY in duration, for example; or would that indeed mean that women are to be the property of men? Can I still like.. talk to women when they're on their periods? etc O_o)

I'm gonna need some more info here XD

• The only God - well christian one to clarify :P his apperance would have to validate everything he's proclaimed, or else he wouldn't be God. Eternal life isn't like immortality on planet Earth.There's an immensity to it unlike anything imaginable. Lol I'm not sure about women being the property of men, as God says women were made to be at man's side, not above or below them :P though that got all out of whack with the sin and what not and men took pride over women.

• Oh believe you me have I explored god.. And not just yours either ;p

I just can't see this conversation going anywhere.. I've had these before. They just end up going in circles.

So.. Yeah.. Have fun with your beauty and stuff ;p

• Ah that saddens me. But alright.

Just keep your heart open :) I wish you all the best ^^

• In that case I would acknowledge his existence, but I wouldn't change my life. I still wouldn't want to join any religion, since they are only a way someone may choose to live. I've chosen my own lifestyle and moral values, but I would respect a (worthy) God as I would respect any human.

• I"d say. "FINALLY now please hit the following people with lightning bolts..."

*Hands him a list*

• well that depends on what kind of god we're talking about here

• The only one God - but christian one to specify. You know what's weird? You actually were the person who lead me to this faith oddly enough. I've been wondering why since I joined this sight I was just inherently drawn to you. I guess it was your questions, the way you think, how you see stuff. It made me think and explore what I believed and thought. I know that's probably weird to hear from a stranger, but you have no idea how much you have helped me.

• Indeed, which god of all these?: link

• there's only one God. so that one.

• Honestly its better to believe that God exists than not believing an him existing.. I actually believe in Him and God reveals himself in many ways.. I've actually witness so many things

• huh so that jackass is real I wonder if ill be able to bribe satan with some chocolate

• so much hostility, I wonder why so much anger exist about God?

• ok whatever I admit I don't know much bout the bible but 2 people ate from a tree and everyone else suffers? yup gonna worship the guy who kicks everyone out of his paradise cause 2 people are morons

• i win you have no comeback for that that makes God look good :)

sorry for being rude I just like to poke holes in what I consider rediculous belief andway have a good day kind sir/ma'am

• He DOES exist.

Ive never seen him but that's all part of having faith. Believing he exists even though youve never seen him.

I'd be ecstatic if I saw him. But I'd be judged hardcore for all my sins, that's for sure.

• I'd demand him to stand trial for all he committed: link (there's no statute of limitations link for crimes against humanity link )

• Lol it's so funny how people get angry at God about these things.

• Well technically, crimes against humanity are the fault of humanity itself. God gave us free will, and he told us what ultimately will happen if we sin, so who's really to blame here?

• Any dictator tells the people they'll get shot or deported to the Gulag if they don't obey, thus who's to blame then?

• Out side of my entire physiological infrastructure falling apart? I'd be VERY angry at him/her/it and probably would want to ask him/her/it a few questions.

• lol yea I'd pretty overwhelmed to. Wow what's with so much anger here? One guy below said we should try and kill him lol what has he done that's oh so terrible?

• Those teachings are misinterpreted. Like I said, I don't know how all the Hell and all that works, I don't know how judgement goes down - all I know is there's a bit more to it than just black and white. That's it. Your so sure of yourself but you don't understand not nearly as well as you think you do. At least I can admit that and not talk out of my butt because I'm on some ego trip to prove someone wrong. I bet you don't even know the language of the bible, yet you talk as if you do...

• Actually Roman Catholicism IS black and white. Ever hear of the 10 commandments? It's pretty cut and dry. You follow the rules or you suffer eternal damnation, plane and simple. I think you're the one who doesn't grasp the concept of what you're talking about. You're preaching about something you're not educated about sadly. I understand exactly what I'm talking about other wise I would debate it silly. The language of the Bible/Old Testament? You mean Hebrew? The new Testament was greek.

• Sweet! I can't wait to see him/her tell Catholics/Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buddhists/Scientologists that they're wrong about everything they believed in.

• God is real, and is all around us, years from now when you get the opportunity to face God, give thanks for what you have been given throughout your years.

• If it was the kind of god described by most world religions...I'd probably kill myself.

Seriously, they worship some f***ed up deities.

• Not much, I mean I already know I'm probably going to hell anyway.

• so much haste in condeming lol can I ask why you believe so?

• lol omg totally. you can do it though, but only the day when you really wanna :)

• Thanks! Your words are, a pearl of wisdom and kindness.

• hell doesent look that bad on the demo version. On the other hand why should I be sent there for following my own beliefs?

• Lol at least it's warm there xD

Well there's only two choices really, either God and righteousness or Satan / sin / death. Yea hell isn't the best place, but Hell is eternal sin. The only result of sin is death and thus is this eternal death vs eternal life theory. But I mean, if you don't believe in God, or desire anything he stands for, why care to go to a place where he isn't there and his ways aren't either?

• I would be like "Hooray It's the Lord!" And then I would be like "ack hope I don't get condemned to eternal damnation".

• Well then, I'm going to hell.

I can't even give an honest answer... it's too far for me lol.

• lol I wouldn't be so haste to condemn.

• GOD is real! :D read the Bible...if you saw him you'd be blind,do you really want that!?

• nothing. even if he exists he's irrelevant.

• irrelevant? if he really exist he would be the person who's in charge of everything and created you all and all. Irrelevant is almost laughable in this sense.

• Sigh.. why would 'god' be the child.. lol

• I didn't understand the analogy. Omg great bible lesson there though :P

• So it is YOU who has DAMNED me!

• I'd be scared... :/

• I'd ask him to turn the Severn into Chardonnay :D

• oh no

• I'd be more concerned if I qualify for Heaven.

• I know the biblical God exists because of external evidence plus he revealed himself to me. I would rejoice.

• I knew it all along

• Not much, but If I manage to get close enough, I'd probably punch that a**hole in the face.

• That's not God. lol.

• lol fair enough. How would you know it wasn't him?

• He sent jesus he doesn't come himself.

• oooh smart cookie :) I was just hypothetically speaking of course. Are you aware of the bible's language?

• Some sort of relief I guess, that there might be an after life.

• Yea, but if you didn't believe in it how can you get life after? Kind of scary I'd think.

• Bullcrap.

• yep the expected answer. Ah well. in time I suppose.

• God is real.

• Lol he's so real. More real than anything I've ever known. You Christian?

• Catholic, yes.

• what's the difference?