Have you ever felt like you've been treated as if you were a criminal by someone?

I feel like that right now. don't know how to shake it. how did you cope with it?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think this is in the same sense that you mean but one of the few times I went shopping with my girlfriend I got bored & started looking around. I noticed this guy watching me. So I figured I'm bored I'll start effin with him. I started to follow him around. I stood right next to him watching, everywhere he went I went. Finally my girlfriend found me & said "there you are, I've been looking for you! Are you ready to go?" I said no I'm not done effin with this security guy who was watching me like I was a thief. I followed him for another minute & said I think we better report this guy to the manager. Then we just left.