Have you ever felt like you've been treated as if you were a criminal by someone?

I feel like that right now. don't know how to shake it. how did you cope with it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think this is in the same sense that you mean but one of the few times I went shopping with my girlfriend I got bored & started looking around. I noticed this guy watching me. So I figured I'm bored I'll start effin with him. I started to follow him around. I stood right next to him watching, everywhere he went I went. Finally my girlfriend found me & said "there you are, I've been looking for you! Are you ready to go?" I said no I'm not done effin with this security guy who was watching me like I was a thief. I followed him for another minute & said I think we better report this guy to the manager. Then we just left.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oh yeah. People take one look at me and assume all sorts of bad things about me, like I am an ax murderer or something, or if I am out with my stepdaughter, people treat me like I'm a sex predator abducting her.

Just have to deal with it, that's my lot in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, the police...

Because I AM a criminal, sometimes.

1) I drive to fast

2) I go abroad and buy tax-free stuff without declaring them upon returning

3) I copy movies

4) I never paid for a microsoft product in my life, but still use them.

They only ever caught me doing 1) though. But then , the police did that several times now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes,when I go shopping.The shop assistants follow me all around as if I am going to shoplift.I always feel so uncomfortable that I didn't buy anything.No freedom to shop at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • US passport control, every single time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup.

All you can do is try to ignore it. Distract yourself from it.

Confronting the person about it will only make it worse. Try not to see the person and hopefully they will start to forget about you and you can just ignore what they thing.

There's not much anyone can do unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let it go

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes