Is this too much trouble than it's worth?

Been dating a little over a month and he sees us as serious, we're exclusive, ect. Our cell phone service provider is pretty sh*t, sometimes we both don't send or receive texts. But it drives me insane. So yesterday I asked him if he wanted to meet up and he was all for it, then I didn't get any response for 3 hours and when I did it was a 'hello?' as if he sent something I didn't get. To cut it short, we never met up, that night I called him twice and he didn't pick up. I try so hard to communicate with him and all I got where two 'hellos?" Like call me maybe? I don't know whether to believe it's the cell phone or he's just d***ing me around or both. I do get the feeling that he has some trust issues and puts me through tests a lot. So annoyed right now though, I don't know if I should care anymore.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you know texts are not reliable, then you've no excuse for not making a phone call in plenty of time, and not just when it's too late.

0|0
    0|0
    • it was 8 o'clock in the evening right after he sent the second 'hello'.

• Show All
    • I'm not laying blame on her. I'm saying she has a working phone, same as he does. She's the one who's annoyed as hell, but doesn't seem willing to accept any responsibility, especially considering she knew the Service Provider is crap.

• The thing is I have tried calling him before and he still didn't answer. It's shady. And very fitting that the only texts I would receive from hm are the "hello?" ones and not ones with informative content.

Recommended myTakes