Do you still play hard to get?

I use to play cool and reserved and when a girl was clearly interested I would walk away looking for her to chase. That was a long time ago and by doing this had missed out on some great possibility and opportunities.

Much wiser today, I have had many relationships and hooked up far more easier as back in the day. However I often wonder if that same thing happens from women I'm interested in or they just are a bit weird in their approach.

I have hooked up with women that have been shy and distant thinking their not confident enough but after some persistence on my part they ease into relaxing and going out for a date.

Here's my reason for this question: I run a coffee shop on the other side of town. Customers have to make an extra effort to get here. Well there is this one woman very attractive and so sweet. Every morning she is running late drives to the gas station next door running around frantically outside in and out at the station but comes in for her coffee every morning to my shop. when she's here she is in no hurry what so ever. she's always smiley and sweet we exchange dumb useless questions of the about the day. She answers all my questions. I compliment her. she receives them well. I have made it clear that I would like to hang out sometime with a variety of activities that doesn't seem to work out . Although she's not avoiding it she actually looks at her schedule. but this is too early for me to figure out if its just friendly chatter or if she's playing hard to get. I'm maybe reading her wrong.so after a while at my shop she leaves in a frantic mess to get to work speeding off. I look forward to her coming in everyday but she doesn't bite on the hook,lol

It seems like she's playing hard to get but she s in her upper 30's do women still play?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• nope if I like a person ill straight forward so I won't regret :-) no matter what come in result

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Many people do the opposite - they go from not playing to playing.

I think playing beats desperate.

Being authentic, open, not desperate, and not playing just very much 'you're interesting, I'm genuinely interested and if not, I'm moving on' is even more effective - but actually even harder then playing games for most people.

0|1
    0|1
    • dont know if this directed at me or playing hard to get in general. If it was to me. I am not desprate rather than very curious if there's signs I'm misreading from her behavior. She shows a lot of effort and I haven't been quite at the stage of asking her on a date but feeling her out. So this question was mainily for mature women wondering if they play or go for the strike. thank you for answering

• No not at you.

• Hey I visited and apparently you were too!

What a coincidence! (Unless,of course you have been here all along. Please, get a better, real life! I did! I am here occasionally, now! You should too! Find a woman like I did!)

0|0
    0|0
    • WTF are you smoking? when you sober up care to explain this dribblr? lol

• I think everybody has to. It's the name of the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate playing hard to get. Its a waste of time. If you like someone go for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • F*** no! Been Married and divorced. I have my kids and no desire for another marriage or a relationshion at this point.

I am direct if I like him :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 39 and I still play a little, I don't want to but it seems men respond much better to it. However, I only date men in their twenties so it might have to do a lot with their age.

0|1
    0|0
    • Mmm...cougar! :)

Why do you exclusively seek men that look like they're in their 20s?

• There are rare exceptions but younger men are usually more attractive. I don't seek them, they have always pursued me.

• i don't think some woman play it on purpose it's just a deffense mechanism you know, to not get envolved to soon, to see what's his all about...

In my case I might be hard but its because I am not interested, when I like the guy I tend to be easy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No not me. I play easy to give away and still empty handed! :|

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes