Can a guy like a girl and act like a total a**hole with here??

I know a guy how act like an ass hole with me and he keeps cheeking this girl with us in front of me but some times he is really nice like if I get upset with him he doesn't leave me a lone until I forgive him and when he say a joke and I laugh he just looks at me so what the hell is wrong with him

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. Sometimes it's because he is an a**hole. Sometimes it can be because it doesn't know his actions are annoying. Or, he just may be young and don't know how to act around a woman in a way that would keep her interested in him. The media always portrays well-behaved men as loser and jerks as getting all the women, so perhaps he's watched American TV (I'm sure you can see in Lybia even now, yes?) and thinks he has to be a jerk to impress you.

• yes we watch American TV but even so that is not a very good reason to treat me that way

• that probably means then he does like you. Someone needs to take him aside and tell him he's only going to get low esteem women no one else wants if he keeps this up.

• that is so true because all the girls that like him are rejected by most guys hahahahahahahahaha I don't care he has it comeing besides I treat him like a b sometimes when he treat me that way that could be the reqson he is intrested in to me I mean othere girls act like his dog it is really sick I meAN COME ON GIRLS HAVE SOMEdignity lol