Guys, what do you think about a girl giving flowers to a guy?

I love flowers and I like receiving flowers but I would also like to give my boyfriend some. I'm not sure how he'd appreciate it, since he's quite traditional.

Do you think it's equally nice for a guy to receive flowers? Or do you think it's weird and guys don't really care about it and would look at them like, "wtf, I'm a man".
Ok, I didn't picture myself giving a full bouquet. Just one flower. Sorry for the image confusion.

220

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're sunflowers with roots still attached I'll grow them... A bouquet going to confuse the hell out of me... I'll be like hmmmm? O_o? Then I'll toss them in the garbage. =P

• Guys only get flowers when they are in the hospital or in the casket. I don't even know if we like them then, but it's hard to talk with a tube up your nose or when your dead so we manage. =P

• @Update: It's best not to buy cut flowers for guys... We really don't have any sentimental fulfillment from receiving them, we have no use for them, and don't really know what to do with them. I mean if one was left behind at my house I might dry it out and put it in something or draw it, but I'm not going to sit around holding it and sniffing it being like she's so thoughtful lol. I love plants, and more artistically open minded then a lot of guys... It won't even fly with me, so yeah...