Please help I have been talking to this guy online...?

I'm 16(girl) and I have been talking to this guy online for the past week. I have never met him before but he hasn't said anything creepy or weird. We just talk about random stuff like cats lol or sports or how I'm not really confident in myself:(. I just started thinking if all of this is wrong and if I should stop talking to him. I don't want something horrible to happen but I want others opinions. I believe he's older than me in his 20's like 23.

Please no rude comments I'm just being concerned right now. And I didn't send him anything but a picture of me was on my profile picture that he could see. He didn't have one. Please help me. I just need to know if I should stop or if it's OK. I think he saw a picture of me on a profile but I haven't seen him because he doesn't have one.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine to talk to the guy; you're a person and he's a person. Just keep sex out of the discussions, and if he starts acting creepy or asks you for pics or whatever, stop talking to him.

What's likely going to happen is that he'll get bored and move on, and if that happens, don't worry about it. It's not personal.