Men : Do you like some black girls and if you do what type?

Be blunt..let yourself go

Tell me what you look for and why you are turned on or turned off by us.
Listen I want to please, that is all.
Thank you all well almost, you have helped so much in my deciding, I have always been classy, now I am looking forward to changing my natural features. Bless all of you and have a good day.

020

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated black girls before and liked them fine; no different than any other girl.

Like most (middle class) guys, I don't want anything to do with a girl who is ghetto, regardless of color, but a lot of black girls ARE ghetto, and those girls won't get a lot of interest from "white" guys, except perhaps JUST for sex.

To me, a middle-class black girl is just another girl; if I like her personality, and find her attractive, then I'll date her if she's interested. The color of her skin doesn't mean anything to me, but many black girls have really nice curves and body shapes, so that's kind of a bonus. I also don't have any strong preference for skin shade, and I suppose if I had any preference, it would be for darker-skinned girls. But again, shade of skin is WAY down on the list of what's important. I hear black people talking about how much more desirable "light-skinned" black people are, and I just don't get it. I don't see how they are any better or worse than anyone else.