Men : Do you like some black girls and if you do what type?

Be blunt..let yourself go

Tell me what you look for and why you are turned on or turned off by us.
Updates:
Listen I want to please, that is all.
Thank you all well almost, you have helped so much in my deciding, I have always been classy, now I am looking forward to changing my natural features. Bless all of you and have a good day.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated black girls before and liked them fine; no different than any other girl.

Like most (middle class) guys, I don't want anything to do with a girl who is ghetto, regardless of color, but a lot of black girls ARE ghetto, and those girls won't get a lot of interest from "white" guys, except perhaps JUST for sex.

To me, a middle-class black girl is just another girl; if I like her personality, and find her attractive, then I'll date her if she's interested. The color of her skin doesn't mean anything to me, but many black girls have really nice curves and body shapes, so that's kind of a bonus. I also don't have any strong preference for skin shade, and I suppose if I had any preference, it would be for darker-skinned girls. But again, shade of skin is WAY down on the list of what's important. I hear black people talking about how much more desirable "light-skinned" black people are, and I just don't get it. I don't see how they are any better or worse than anyone else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• the first key is they have to have nice long straight black hair then I might though still have to see what they look like. Many black girls have ugly hair I think (and yes I understand genetically your hair doesn't grow like that I'm just saying though).

0|0
    2|0
  • Good luck to you. Go on and change your natural features as long as it doesn't involve surgery and facial implants that you'll regret in the long run. Remember you or anyone can't please everyone in this world. Be with those who are pleased to be with you. There are TONS of admirers and takers for not only black color but also all types of features. Believe it if you can.

0|0
    0|0
    • nose right ..nose make it thin

glow2thione...gradual whiter skin

flat irons straight long hair

xenadrine...riddance of all curves

• Show All
    • lol no surgery it's like a women using butt pills( not too big) but tp please her man , these are supplements and a nose squeeze with a diet pill and a flat iron ( big deal) , why would I have confidence in romance when most men do not like my natural features.. which would you rather

link

link

the second one right, no surgery for this baby, just money ( not a lot too)

• ah me? I'd always have liked a natural look :) If I am with a woman I am cause I like her the way she is ofcourse I won't dislike her if she changes herself :)

Good luck.

BTW I like the 1st link better ;)

• Ive slept with only one black girl in my entire life lol.

But she was mixed. Green eyes, golden skin, and an hour glass figure.

0|0
    1|0
  • Got nothing against any color for that matter since you asked.

What matters is the person you are.

Everyone has preferences for body type etc but if you ask black girls specifically, I'd love it that way.

End of the day what matters is how two of us click together in every way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find black girls stunning, I have quite a diverse taste with them really. I like the dark ones to the light, I mean the contrast would be hot but I mainly like theirfeatures ifwe're speaking strictly physical. I love the light pinkness to their tongues lol. ( it's a lighter pink then others). I like their cute big lips, thick thighs and cute noses, especially their eyes if I go on id name everything...

0|0
    0|0
    • wow you are in Europe, I love Italian and German men but I am here and you are there, thank you for that one of a kind answer anyway.,I need advice from the Americans, sorry but love ya

• Show All
    • no I haven't lol. what's bbb and what for. you should leaave your boobs and body alone :(

• hahhaa why do you think I am under some influence, I am not complusive about it, if a man likes those things and he is good why not please him, it in turn pleases me ..or it would .

• I never really thought about it untill I got active on this site (and had a lot of black girls showing interest). Where I live non-whites are scarce so I never dated a black girl. I'm fine whith it though, as long as she is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm a white guy, and I'm generally not attracted to black women physically.

i do like dark-skinned women with western facial features, and I do like mixed-race women.

but that's just my taste

0|0
    0|0
    • gain western features, the noseright will help me, perfect and look lighter with glow2thione, mixed women do look great.

• Show All
    • I have angeli jolie lips ...I don't think there is a close to natural way to make them smaller...:(

• I must get really thin too. no prob

• I don't have anything against anyone, but I don't like really dark skin, my type of black girl is an OREO type, I once dated a black girl and she had an amazing body and ass and gave the best blowjobs

0|0
    0|0
    • gross but most men like lighter skin than goodness for glow2thione lol

• I live in Croydon, I'm the only white person for miles :P

I don't like women full stop anyway :O (Incidentally, not gay!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Heh..you no different from white girls..some of you are beautiful and some of you are ugly...and all points inbetween...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
    • @Update..two things----> most of us whiteys got the idea (for some unknown reason) that black girls are not interested in us...and mixed children is a touchy subject..any black couple is going to have to come to an understanding on that topic at some point..if you can get past those two points..well..I like females..and black females are still females right?...gawd I wished I was Billy Bob Thornton when I was watching "Monster's Ball"...think I wouldn't love to stick my tongue into Halle? o.O

• I know about mixed kids ..but I am in New York so I think they will be fine...we are the melting pot after all...:P

• girls are girls, as long as they are beautiful and our personalities click I love them all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, the ones that have Light skin and are quiet <35

0|0
    0|0
    • ok I will gain lighter skin , thank you guys so much and I am very quiet and pensive.

• Yes, the kind with a vagina. Questions?

4|1
    0|0
  • skin color does not matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you go off annoymous and add me? black girls are so freaking hot, curvy, short, big lips, wet and perfect

0|0
    0|0
    • how about you go off anonymous first...:P

• Show All
    • I only date virgins so as you can see I am already way behind...unless your a virgin, I can't speak to you...

• i am, ebony girls just turn me on

• I don't. I don't know what it is I just don't

0|0
    0|0
    • ok if you don't know what it is, maybe you can't really speak for yourself, maybe shouldn't have spoke at all lol

• I speak when I want ;p

• no even any concept ..ok blab away

• if she's ghetto then she has no chance, where I live there are aren't really too many blacks

I don't like really dark skin, and that goes for any type of race not just blacks, halle berry is OK and so is Gina from Martin and Hillary from Fresh Prince

0|0
    0|0
    • awesome love glow2thione and I have never been ghetto ...

• Show All
    • also one of the best blowjobs I ever got was from a black girl

• great I am a virgin , I am talking beauty and marriage , you have nothing for me but thanks for replying, very kind of you. Many black girls want to get married than give bjs, but will you marry one..didn't think so, bye.

• I do. Physically, I like a wide array of them, so that's not a big deal. If we're talking ideal, I would go for one that is on the darker side and without the stereotypical booty. Other than that, just someone that has similar things in common.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and I like the cutesy, innocent types, but that doesn't depend on race. Neither did most of the things I listed.

• Show All
    • I'm hoping for you, so there's no need for you to be the fool.

• lol have fun jk

• The darker the skin doesn't matter, but just by experience I've had more attraction to light skinned black girls..

Black girls a lot of times don't think white guys will like them, so they shut us off themselves

0|0
    0|0
    • lighter skin you like...great glow2thione, you are helping my a bunch

• Show All
    • haha trust me -- it doesn't matter how dark at all

• hi bear joy your one of a kind

Recommended myTakes