So does this girl like me or not? (confusing)

So recently, this girl told me she didn't like me (as a person I'm guessing). She just flat out told me to my face, I acted surprised and she said "its not new information". Fine I said, and I removed myself from her presence. So days went by and I was minding my business, she was around and asked me why I was being quiet and I told her. I told her if she didn't like me at all, why worry if I'm quiet or I ignore her, that she should go and talk to the people she likes and stop wasting time and ended the conversation and walked away. Then, all of a sudden, she started crying and wailing and telling me that I'm so mean to her and that she has never been treated like this.

I have always treated her right. I always tried to be funny and friendly, I remember her birthdays and I worry when she is sad. SHe has called me selfish and a jerk (among other things) so I figured that if I stopped talking to her, things would be a lot simpler for her. But no, she says I should not "ignore" the problem and work at it and fix things between us, but if she doesn't like me at all, why even bother? Wouldn't it be better if she just hung out with people she likes?

I know. She is so set in telling me she doesn't like me that sometimes I think there's something wrong with me. I get along with almost everybody I know but usually her attitude towards me is kinda weird. She'll tell me those things, but also keep talking to me and be playfully mean and just keep play-argue with me all the time. We seriously act like 2 little kids when we are with each other and at least I think its kinda fun because I don't have to be "on" all the time and I can just be myself

12

Most Helpful Girl

• she is just a beautiful example of female stupidity. She only started take notice of you when you turned your back to her, so the answer to your question 'so does this girl like me or not' the answer is definitely yes. But it is more important what you think and still feel about the girl, is she really worth it after putting you into this much stuff? I don't know her personally, but if I was you I should consider a date probably. But really, don't make her feel any better then she deserves! ;)